Bayview Christian School admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin and guarantees all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, or athletic and other administered programs.
- Parents and applicants must be willing to be interviewed by the administrator. New students entering first - eighth grade must be tested.
- Written application forms must be completed and returned to the school office along with the registration fee.
- Up-to-date student health records need to be provided. These records may be obtained through your physician.
- The Administration requires a Birth Certificate as evidence that the child has attained the age at which he or she should be admitted in.
- Final decisions regarding acceptance will be determined by the school Administration.